Douchebags Launches Scarlet Red and Cloud Grey Collections
Inspired by Utah’s dramatic landscapes, Db brings you its boldest color yet - Scarlet Red, and the new go-to, Cloud Grey. Tried and tested hard from urban streets to the salt flats and the deep canyons of Utah, Db's new collections are updated and ready to rock. These bags prove that having the right gear makes the journey as much of a pleasure as the destination. For the unique shoot in the Utah desert, Db brought in Photographer Aaron Brimhall and Italian fashion star, Giulia Calcaterra.
Not only do these bags look amazing this photo shoot looks like it must have been one of the most fun. Douchebags are known for their cinematic product launch videos and high quality lifestyle photoshoots, the did not disappoint with this one. The the unique shoot was set in the Utah desert. Db brought in Photographer Aaron Brimhall and Italian fashion star, Giulia Calcaterra to step up their game.
The Scarlet Red Collection
Unapologetically bold and fiery, the new Scarlet Red colorway embodies everything we want to do and all the adventures that life has to offer. It’s for those who have an inner wild side and who don't care much for blending in to the crowd. Scarlet Red spices up the game and stands out like no other Db bag ever has.
The Cloud Grey Collection
Inspired by the vast salt flats and sandy deserts of Utah, the new Cloud Grey color-way perfectly adapts to any environment or style. Live out that fantasy of being 007 and fly under the radar with the ultimate stealth-mode color. It’s not just a grey bag, it’s an “all occasion, no rules, and no limits” grey bag because it’s up to you how you wear it. Db's new Cloud Grey is easy to combine with outfits and matches any environment. Cloud Grey is formal and sporty at the same time.
- New improved handles
- Improved hook-up system
- New, more robust wheels for rolling bags, increasing stability
- New shoulder straps on the Base 15, Hugger 30 and Hugger 60
- Improved chest strap on Explorer technical backpack
- Carryall features new, updated handle-position
Scarlet Red and Cloud Grey are available in the following Db bags:
- The Carryall 40L - $179 - and The Carryall 65L - $199 - The do-it-all, go anywhere duffle bag you’ve been looking for. With hidden shoulder straps, an EVA back plate and separated compartments for convenience, this active duffle bag is the perfect companion for a trip to the gym, work or out of town.
- The Explorer - $249 - A comfortable and durable backpack with perfect technical chops that feels as much at home in the streets as it does in the mountains. With ski straps and a removable waist strap, take it anywhere and everywhere in comfort and style.
- The Scholar - $99 - This multi-purpose backpack brings it all back to basics. Stripped of any excessive frill, The Scholar adapts to your lifestyle essentials in a simple and comfortable way – whether you're going to the campus, skate park or the gym. Includes a laptop stow pocket and exterior straps that are perfect for a yoga mat or skateboard.
- Hugger 30 - $159 - Having a smart backpack as a carry-on is the best. Roomy main compartment and quick access to your travel essentials. A perfect everyday bag for those who need a bit more room.
- Hugger 60 - $179 - Super roomy backpack. The Hugger 60L is carved out by the needs of hardcore alpine racers and mountain bikers. Favored by athletes who need room for bulky training gear, the whole bag opens in one single motion – almost like having your own little cargo container on the go.
- The Base 15 - $129 - With a unique side-load design, the Base is sure to become your go-to daypack and a smart backpack for the everyday journeys. The Base 15L carries any equipment for your urban adventures, and includes a laptop pocket that easily fits a 15" MacBook.
- Big Bastard - $249 - and Little Bastard - $239 - Rolling Gear Haulers - The Big Bastard 90L and Little Bastard 60L haulers will take whatever you need to take, wherever you need to go, and with the signature Db shape, it's easy to spot your bag on the luggage carousel. The big, open main compartment gives easy access to all your gear.
- The Slim Jim - $129 - The world's lightest wheeled ski bag. Bring your skis to the slopes with style and ease. Slim Jim carries a single pair of alpine skis or several pairs of cross-country skis conveniently with length-adjustable technology.
- The Douchebag - $249 - The most thought-through ski and snowboard bag on the market. Combining lightweight design, length-adjustability and smart solutions, The Douchebag has redefined traveling with ski or snowboard gear.